• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Release - Final Thoughts From A Dev

Excellent post. I'm sure it's been quite the ride for these past few weeks as well sinced the open beta began and bugs started pouring in. You guys have done tremendously though with the limited resources that you have. The game truly is a breakthrough in style, and hopefully it will only get better with additional content and with the maps and mods that I'm sure the community will start cranking out.

Thank you for all your hard work. Now go get some sleep, a shower and a beer (not in that order of course) - something I'm sure all you guys need.

Now the big question - Do the developers have any special insignia/markings in game so I know when I shoot one of ya in the face??? :D

Upvote 0
Excellent post. I'm sure it's been quite the ride for these past few weeks as well sinced the open beta began and bugs started pouring in. You guys have done tremendously though with the limited resources that you have. The game truly is a breakthrough in style, and hopefully it will only get better with additional content and with the maps and mods that I'm sure the community will start cranking out.

Thank you for all your hard work. Now go get some sleep, a shower and a beer (not in that order of course) - something I'm sure all you guys need.

Now the big question - Do the developers have any special insignia/markings in game so I know when I shoot one of ya in the face??? :D

Look for players with [TWI] tag :)

Upvote 0