• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Scorched Earth - Clan Knockout Tournament

Our clan (~{W|L}~War Lions) is very interested in joining this tournament, though we do have some questions:
- When will the tournament be?
- How many clan members can join? (team size)
- What are the conditions/requirements to join this tournament?

We searched for this info on the links provided in the first post, but nothing was found. We hope someone can answer them.

Best regards,
~{W|L}~ Ducky

Upvote 0
Our clan (~{W|L}~War Lions) is very interested in joining this tournament, though we do have some questions:
- When will the tournament be?
- How many clan members can join? (team size)
- What are the conditions/requirements to join this tournament?

We searched for this info on the links provided in the first post, but nothing was found. We hope someone can answer them.

Best regards,
~{W|L}~ Ducky

All this info will be released on the 19th September so stay tuned..:D

Upvote 0
No... :(

Oh well I guess most clans are too small to have more than that right now. Guess I'll have to stick with IC for larger competitive battles.
8v8 is approaching the absolute maximum player number you would ever want to play with in any seriously competitive match anyway, if you want high numbers, 64 slot pubs are your friend.

Reactions: HSMagnet and Floyd
Upvote 0
Hmm I am a little confused:

First post said "Sign up with a team of total 16 members". What does that mean? On the signup site it had "ex 23" so surely 16 cannot be max amoutn of player, but perhaps minimum?

First post said "All teams must register with full "Member" and "Clan" Names.". It sounds like you need to mention all players by name, yet you were not able to do that on the signup page.

Clearification would be awesome =).
(Signed up already though, but entered 17 players but not by name)

Upvote 0