• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Scorched Earth - Clan Knockout Tournament

How do you know this? Did they accept the 32 teams yet?

By the way, I was told that all teams will receive e-mails by this weekend. Im pretty sure you guys still have a chance to make it in.

My clan is in, and i know a lot of other clans that are, which is why i think the selection is over already. While some clans that i know would make a serious chance for first place don't seem to have gotten an email.

Last edited:
Reactions: aD.Luoson
Upvote 0
My clan is in, and i know a lot of other clans that are, which is why i think the selection is over already. While some clans that i know would make a serious chance for first place don't seem to have gotten an email.
What constitutes "a lot of clans"? 8 teams? 10 teams? From what a higher-up has told me, e-mails still need to be sent out.

Upvote 0
What constitutes "a lot of clans"? 8 teams? 10 teams? From what a higher-up has told me, e-mails still need to be sent out.

So far including posts in here, I guess i know that at least 10 teams seem to have gotten an email already. If those emails aren't real then some serious troll is going around sending fake emails.

Together with the original 24h statement it makes me assume that its likely that all emails have been sent. Of course it remains guesswork until the official list is uploaded.

Perhaps they left some slots free to add more depending on the reactions of people. with a non public selection process anything could be used from drawing from a hat to cherry picking.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Quite perceptive. I just want to play though. I'll get to wait and see I guess. Not enjoying these days of pulling my hair out due to tension.

They are probably waiting till all teams register and get the things right for the requirements. So in case a team fails with that and drops out another can be placed at their spot instead.

Reactions: [3.SA]Koba
Upvote 0
They are probably waiting till all teams register and get the things right for the requirements. So in case a team fails with that and drops out another can be placed at their spot instead.

Yeah but I think that teams that don't ever play pcws shouldn't really be chosen to be in the tournament over a team that is very active in pcws; which is how I see it going right now.

Upvote 0
I have every right to complain and feel frustrated.

If they said at the start: "Inactive, and gigantic realism teams will have priority over teams that are actually competitive and active", I would have never wasted my time interacting with the community, practicing, scrimming, going over strategies, etc. I feel like I have been back-stabbed especially since I got my close friends to buy this game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Its your own fault that you practice and for something nobody promise you.
How can you not understand my frustration? I created a team specifically for competition and went through the hassle of getting a website, server, spending loads of hours on the game, etc... After all of this, I still don't receive an e-mail from scorched earth while pub teams who barely scrim do.

Upvote 0