• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Voodoo Extreme' 2nd Video

dodger bullet

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
The 2nd video from Voodoo extreme.

Newer BETA built, the uploader says.

Even More Exclusive Red Orchestra 2 Beta Footage - YouTube

:IS2::IS2:

mg42_remix_by_gleto-d47y1vm.jpg

EDIT. p.s. Sorry, I couldn't help plugging in my art. X) but the video made me feel like this though!!

d47y1vm

Last edited:
Reactions: teemu92
Not everybody wants to lump all of their feedback to every video into the exact same thread :) It's nice to have separate feedback for each.
Really? I'd imagine forums be much more clear and easier to scroll through when there's no dozen single threads for each video, especially when each and everyone is usually titled as "New video/preview/article". So +1 for OP at least giving descriptive title :D

Upvote 0
16:36 = pure nastiness.

Guy is peeking around the corner, decides to run straight through open terrain and catches a bullet straight in the chest. Amazing.

Tripwire should really thank guys like ohmywrecker and Zips for releasing this footage. That footage alone was enough to get me not just to buy the game, but to get the DDE version. The cinematic trailers just weren't cutting it. Straight up gameplay is the best way to sell this franchise.

I like that the MP40 recoil seems far more reasonable. You couldn't shoot for hell with it in RO1 without it screaming off into the air.

Reactions: 11_HARLEY_11
Upvote 0
OHMwrecker rules!

Very nice footage, and one of the guys who takes the time to cut down the movies a bit to the important/interesting parts :p I mean, i understand its not all action, just like in RO, but for a video it just doesn't help if you have 5 mins of doing nothing.
That said, awesome videos, and one of the few guys who actually uses the wall penetration feature to the extreme :p

Now what about some marksman footage anyone?

Upvote 0
A lot of run and gun or rather shooting while strafing...

I hope that is less severe in the release version.
Yup. I love the realistic SMG recoil but weapon resting (if its still in), cover system, blind fire and lean become pointless gimmicks if you can run around and shoot people in the face so easily, unless ur a bolt action peasant ofc.

Upvote 0