• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Voodoo Extreme' 2nd Video

I apologize guys for sucking at tanks, I've got other beta testers filling me in on the weak points now. There was also a bug that you could see on occasion where my shots would miss, that's something that should be fixed in retail.

:IS2:

I'm really glad to hear more positive feedback on my footage! I'm sorry that there's not much in the way of rifles, I wish I had more to show. Aggressive kits have always been more my thing, but as I've said before on these forums rifles are extremely lethal. If you've got good aim you should dominate.
Your doing good, you should aim a bit more and reload less and you will be the king of the field
And oh shoot in 2-4 shot burst with SMG it never fails :)

Upvote 0
No stamina means you're moving about half the speed that your normally do when fully charged. It's not always a huge deal in close quarters, but if you don't take breaks when in open areas you're going to get popped by a rifle or sniper since a slow target is so easy to pick off. Even taking a break is scary because cover isn't always going to save your butt from penetration.

Edit: Oh god that last part sounds so wrong... oof

Last edited:
Reactions: Brooks and Tzako
Upvote 0
No stamina means you're moving about half the speed that your normally do when fully charged. It's not always a huge deal in close quarters, but if you don't take breaks when in open areas you're going to get popped by a rifle or sniper since a slow target is so easy to pick off. Even taking a break is scary because cover isn't always going to save your butt from penetration.

Edit: Oh god that last part sounds so wrong... oof
also you now have ability to pick up more weapons which slow you down aswell :) as you get heavier

Upvote 0
Looks very good. My only complaints are that in general people move far too quickly. Look at 23 minutes - who the hell can climb a staircase that fast? I think the sprint speed needs toning down a bit, but aside from that the gameplay looks great, and seems fluid.

Also, distant SMG firing sounds like the Geiger counter from Half-Life.

Upvote 0
? Sorry, but this guy just runs and guns with SMGs. These videos just aren't very good.

The reason why he Runs n' guns is he's confident fps player.

In every fps game, there is a place for Run n' gun, it can be a very successful tactic in the right surroundings. attack or defence. it's also more entertaining to watch than someone camping, clipping from cover.
Each to their own.

Last edited:
Upvote 0