• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gameplay Videos

I don't believe in patting myself on the back because i can kill a few enemy tanks,its a team game, i play to help my team win,my own score and the number of enemy tanks i kill is irrelevant.:IS2:
The two movies were interesting but ultimately pointless if your team didn't win the game.Winning is what it is all about for me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I want to put a whole round on youtube, is that possible?

That small movie of mine was already more than a gb.:D

Look into a program called Handbrake. It helps get those movie sizes down.

I don't believe in patting myself on the back because i can kill a few enemy tanks,its a team game, i play to help my team win,my own score and the number of enemy tanks i kill is irrelevant.:IS2:
The two movies were interesting but ultimately pointless if your team didn't win the game.Winning is what it is all about for me.

My video was more to demonstrate the point that PZ4's aren't invincible, and rather easy to take down. :)

Upvote 0
Those were clips from different games sewn together, i only seen the Allies winning once.

Come on major day, my childhood is far behind. This is really one game.
You can`t play gumrak the whole day. Sometimes there is a server (a russian one) who has gumrak with players and bots.

You must look better to see that i am right.

Upvote 0
no one ever said the Pz4 are invincible
people have said the T34 is weak
and showing a T34 blowing up bot Pz4 does not change this

If you know it so good, why don`t you upload one???

I just wanted to let see in one round the weak points of a panzer IV.

In the past there were many whiners about the point that a panzer IV is
too strong. I have no difficulties with it.

Upvote 0
If you know it so good, why don`t you upload one???

I just wanted to let see in one round the weak points of a panzer IV.

In the past there were many whiners about the point that a panzer IV is
too strong. I have no difficulties with it.

Exactly Beast, I know I didn't upload mine to brag or anything of the like. I thought I'd show the Panzer's weak points, with a very slightly humourous backing song.

Also, what does killing bot tanks change? In my experience they kill me quicker than most real players. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
As you had read well, i`ll make a movie of the whole game.

Don't waste your time making a new movie,we all know the Panzer isn't invincible,as some people seemed to think early on in the game's life,and guys like myself who usually play Axis know it to be a fact.
Only the :IS2: is invincible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0