• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gameplay Videos

He just play a lot ;p
I do not play RO2 for 3 months already, and Gordon's movie makes me hungry so much!
But I can't start playing for now, because when I start I can't stop for months.

I share with you what I had to share.
What a release! :D

Yeah indeed I used to play a lot ! :D

For example I just start to play CS-GO and honnestly I'm not realy good at it... I don't like how the engine of this game work, while there is something with the feeling of Ro2 which are realy immersive and indubitably unique !

Upvote 0
Those planes, how'd you manage that. :eek:

The most Stuff happens with Unreal Matinee, thats inside the Ro2-Sdk (Editor). The BF-109 and Mig 3U i made myself. 3d model and texture. With Maya 2014 and Photoshop. And there lots of more tools outside thats is need to be or possible to be used for that ^^. The Stukas and Bombs where inside the Game and made from Tripwire. on my page you can checkout the 3d models.

greetz sp

Upvote 0
Nice! I wish more maps would use planes, cause it adds so much more atmosphere to a map, imagine Bridges with those planes flying over. :D

yeah maybe, but nobody execpt me has the possiblity to add his own custom planes.

i mean of course everbody can make his own mesh and load it into the game. or make his own matinee action (see kita jima - plane crash).

my models arent ready for share yet. i try to find the time to release it for everbody. but its not that easy, when your timetable is full :D

Upvote 0
Hey guys, I'm attempting to start up a new channel with cinematics and the like and recently playing Rising Storm has shown me how cinematic the thing can be. My first attempt at something like this so excuse the badness. T

here's an ad on there because I used a copyrighted song, in future I'll be using my own music. All feedback is really appreciated as I hope to make this into a thing with different games too.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2nTIOp-d4c[/video]

Upvote 0