• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Gameplay video

I wasn't really worried about english voices being used, until i heard them in this video.

I can taste the cheese.

The "ninja" bandage as someone appropriately described it is a bit crazy, i couldn't put a plaster on that quick. Also i personally think the reload times are far too fast. I'm aware this is relaxed realism though, but i do wonder if its like this in realism as well.

Probably my least favourite video since its the first to give me something to worry about.

maybe the beta testers stats are maxed out?

Upvote 0
Not impressed.

The only thing I see is SMGs mowing down riflemen. That's what you get with very little recoil and the zoom effect. I know all you fanboys will be upset but I know the following will happen.

Big arguments about who gets to be sniper and smg on servers, mods appearing that remove all class limitations and only servers running those mods getting popular. People running around rambo style spamming SMG fire --> WILL TURN INTO COD-TYPE GAMEPLAY

Question to the devs: Why make a WWII game if you're abandoning what makes WWII unique -- rifle based gameplay. Might as well do another modern warfare type spamfest. This looks like another WWII game going down the drain ala DOD:S W+MOUSE1 noskill assault gameplay.

yep ofc mods will remove class limits for moaning kiddies we have seen much of that in any classlimited game thanks for reminding us:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Dislike:

Weapon switch speed.
Bandaging speed.
Weapon pick up speed.
Running in stairs up/down speed.
Automatic chatter if there isn't any stay quiet button.

Love:

Everything else.

Similar thoughts.

They really need to work on the speed issues, but apart from that it looks the business.

That said, it's still Beta, and an old build of the Beta at that.

Upvote 0
mhhhh other than the corny english/german mixup ( god how much i hate that ) the gameplay looked rather fast paced and uhm , it might be due to the dude that played didient use the cover system at all......tankcombat looked really cool tho. Grain elevator is going to be a beast of a map..but that was to be expected. Bandaging looked odd...too quick..no first person animation ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I love to use auto-chatter against people. I can't count all the times I've heard someone scream, "Reloading!" in games like MW2, MOH, and so on, and completely wrecked them. It is sad you get accused of hacking because you use your ears. It didn't seem like you could hear enemy chatter from very far away, and without having played the game not many of us know exactly how much of a give-away it is.

That being said, I would prefer to disable it in RO2 seems very out of place for the game.

Very cool video too, thanks for 19 minutes of 1080p RO2 awesome!

Upvote 0