• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Part 2 By Total Biscuit

No gun in first person spectator view at about 10:30 mark. Nothing major but a bit disappointing. Possibly because of the free aim system? Also possible it could be toggle-able.

Edit: This game looks fantastic! Thanks TB for the upload and thanks to the devs for a really enjoyable commentary.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Quite good video, although I would like it even more if they played a simple firefight or something so he wouldn't have to wait when he died. But let's not be ungrateful here, both of his videos are amazing, I was really blasted away by how smooth the game looks and feels (especially compared to the last gameplay videos we had until now). My only major concern seems to be gone... let the beta commence :D

Upvote 0
No gun in first person spectator view at about 10:30 mark. Nothing major but a bit disappointing. Possibly because of the free aim system? Also possible it could be toggle-able.

Edit: This game looks fantastic! Thanks TB for the upload and thanks to the devs for a really enjoyable commentary.

theres a key to change the camera view so maybe you can they just havn't got it all perfected yet.

Upvote 0
Awesome Video.
I'm more hyped for ro2 than bf3, pre ordered both, no doubt will enjoy both but from a clan leader's perspective, RO2 looks like it's got the infrastructure to successfully support clans/teams, esports etc. I love what i'm seeing, great stuff.

One question? The first person view of the player you are spectating doesn't seem to look ... at the gun? doesn't appear to show aiming with iron sights etc, Is it not possible?

Last edited:
Upvote 0