• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Update on the Beta - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad news but I understand :/

And to all those who still didn't understand: No it was not originally planned to be around the 30th when the 30th was the former release date....

And btw: OH BOY NEXT WEEK! :D

Was this really necessary to post? He had already said just that. I'd understand if he would have forgot to mention it or several people had already asked... but neither of those happened. Your post just seems condescending for no reason whatsoever.
Thank you for clarifying Ramm. Glad to finally get at least an idea of when the beta should be dropping.

Upvote 0
Okay, let's talk about the HD video... But didn't the Tripwire guy say Beta was going to be released with or soon after the upload of the actual video?

Oops sorry.

On a serious note, I just can't understand why there were such severe bugs still left in the game, after the huge amount of time the game has been in production.

Thanks for the approx date though.

Upvote 0
I finally got around to make an account.

Wow thank you for clearing this up :D Even though we don't get the beta when we thought we would, this feels so much better then knowing nothing. I know that developers don't have any commitment to tell their fans how development is going, but I have to give loads of respect when you guys takes us out of the dark. Shows that you care! :D

Looking forward to getting my buttom shot off next week "sometime" ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.