• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gametrailers new vid

I wasn't even aware this game was coming until I saw this trailer, and then I jumped straight onto TB's vid and preordered straight away. I'm still facepalming about this game going under my radar for so long, not to mention the first game.

W T F.
Be sure to tell your friends about it :) i have got like 5 guys interested in RO!

Upvote 0
Damn after watching the gameplay video I really want to play this game!
Huge fan of the original and played since first betas on unreal tournament.
I got out of pc gaming and play occasionally on my xbox 360.
I don't think my mac mini will run this game even though I own the new one with dedicated video card.
Im gonna try scavenging pc parts and just buy a good video card to compensate.

Seems this is the year of pc FPS shooters. Hasn't been like that for 5 years since the modern consoles came out.

Fantastik job Tripwire!

Upvote 0
Looks good.

My question is will the suppression effect be like the original RO in realism mode? The new suppression I saw in the new dumbed down mode is kinda lame with the little white haze that magically tells you which direction the bullets are coming from. Don't see how that will really cause suppression when someone starts to shoot at you.

Upvote 0
Looks good.

My question is will the suppression effect be like the original RO in realism mode? The new suppression I saw in the new dumbed down mode is kinda lame with the little white haze that magically tells you which direction the bullets are coming from. Don't see how that will really cause suppression when someone starts to shoot at you.

That is not actually the supression system though.
When you get supressed the colour will 'bleed' from the screen, your heart will start to pound and your aim will be slightly diminished making it harder to pop up and fire at a distant MG.
The little white hazes you are talking about are simply incoming fire indicators, nothing more.

Upvote 0
296iv51.jpg

Where they got this wrong sight?

Upvote 0
That is not actually the supression system though.
When you get supressed the colour will 'bleed' from the screen, your heart will start to pound and your aim will be slightly diminished making it harder to pop up and fire at a distant MG.
The little white hazes you are talking about are simply incoming fire indicators, nothing more.

Meh. Would much rather have the good suppression from RO or even better DH where your guy instantly feels the effects of having a bullet fly past his head.

So will these magical white hazes that tell you which direction fire is coming from be turned off in realism?

Upvote 0