• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New trailer

You must be a blast at parties (assuming you've ever been invited to one).

This comment made me crack up, even though I have nothing against him not liking the trailer of course.

I thought the trailer was fantastic, and so have a few friends I've showed it to. At first I wasn't sure if it was meant to be serious, and I was thinking "Ehhh..." and then I laughed my head off at the end!

Upvote 0
Yes, there will be more... :p

yes_5656.gif

Reactions: NoxNoctum
Upvote 0
It is hilarious how people which criticized the trailer or didn't necessarily like it as much as others are being put down or their reputations are taking a hit... I'm glad we have a very mature and open minded group of forum goers.

The trailer is cute, not to sound excessively gay, but nothing incredible, which is pretty much what I expected. I honestly thought at first this was a joke video made by a fan, but I was wrong. The trailer is cheezy, but it sends the message TWI want to get across; which is good.

Reactions: Cossack. Dmitri
Upvote 0
I agree with the above. The only other thing i would add is that I'm not sure if portraying a "grandpa" playing RO2 is on the track to attract more audience (= younger) to the brand.... Tine will tell and hopefully more trailer with more gameplay!

Watch it sport.... many of us are over 65 and play RO/DH/MN and fully plan to play RO2.

In fact, I am on my way to 70. Don't knock "grandpa" - yer playin' with fire. :)

Upvote 0