• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New trailer

I'm amused how people like yourself are so confident that you'd make a better job at marketing than the folks that work with the game & these kinda things on a daily basis. If anyone knows best than its TWI.

I'm amused how people like yourself just assume stuff about people they've never met before and how they never seem to have any slightest sense of nuance.

Upvote 0
I would've liked some more gameplay footage. But I think it's a very witty refference to the realism in RO games.

I agree with the above. The only other thing i would add is that I'm not sure if portraying a "grandpa" playing RO2 is on the track to attract more audience (= younger) to the brand.... Tine will tell and hopefully more trailer with more gameplay!

Upvote 0
Anyway, I didn't mean I didn't like it.
What I mean is, if its goal is to sell the game to people who don't know RO2 or do not intend do buy it yet, it's just not good and won't work.
It's good to you and me who already pre-ordered and know the game is gonna be the best FPS ever, but to other people who aren't interested yet, it's not.

It remains an opinion but still.

i think the aim of this ad is to be funny and push the player who don't know red orchestra to learn more about him, i don't know how you think the ad should look (?) but i think it's a good way for now but whatever if tipwire don't give HD video for the interested player the ad will not work :/

Upvote 0