• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New trailer

that was really dumb....why dont they just give us gameplay instead of this lame thing
Hmmm, it more of an add for realism guys out there that didnt hear about RO, and something original w/ all the generic FPS trailers with explosions, shooting stuff, explosions, people dying and more explosions.

A good add is one that makes u pay attention and remember the product, funny ones are really good at that.
At least on TV it is, they can loop the same boring add for a week and I wont remember what its about, but I will appriciate and remember a funny one for sure.

Upvote 0
I liked it. It was funny and showed a bit of the game.

Only 2 things to say. Why was that kid playing with German tanks? And how the hell did that old man get into the beta!

"Friends and Family beta" :D

And this probably is the first video, i guess we can expect some gameplay soon enough

Anyone noticed that guy sliding into cover ?

Reactions: Frostedfire
Upvote 0
I'd assume (uh oh!) that if they just started recording footage yesterday, that there will be a more "legitimate" (read focused towards those in the know and wanna see the game) video in the works. I doubt they took footage from yesterday, quickly slapped it into those clips with the actors and sent it to RPS that fast.

So, hang in there guys. If anything, it's something new that we can appreciate (well some of us ;D)

Upvote 0