• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New trailer

On a statistically flawed polling group of 3 (three; i.e. my wife, friend and me) I came up with 3 (three) positive opinions.

Gave me an honest laugh. Loved the boy playing with toy tanks, thought it'd be Sirius. But then the first flashback came and cracked me better than a Faust cracks a T-60 open.

Wife said the beginning looked like it would be pompatic, but appreciated the light tone once it came.

Loved the sniper and the assault footage. Re: the tank sounds, Ost's sounds in that vid made me somewhat apprehensive - at first. But then again, aren't tanks coming in a later patch? That makes the absence of tank sounds more readily understandable.

Personally? Great job, TWI. For its intended purpose (as divined by the collective wisdom of fellow forumites, Yosh and my own self), it's a smashing hit.

Edit: I have to add this. As for people moaning that it's not serious, or complaining that RO was serious and this trailer shouldn't undermine that... Well, have you not ever laughed while playing RO? Have you not participated in jocular stabbing contests on RO_Sparta? Have the Easter eggs fallen on deaf ears? The Batman? Things? No? Nothing? Okay, maybe you didn't. But have you never laughed while playing a (computer) game?
What is there for me left to say? "Sad" suffices.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
We are 16.08 atm and i can't really feel the media offensive.

Some MP gameplay videos could reaaalllyy help to advertise this game and also tank videos since thats the strong points of RO.

The trailer is nice but it doesn't really show what RO is. The short gameplay clips are awesome already but to short to make people interested.

the few RO2 threads i update in several forums become dead because there is nothing to show.

Upvote 0