• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Amazing new screenshots!

Jin_Roh_Stg44.jpg

So can we have these super German armour prototype suits? They may or may not have existed. So they could have found there way to Stalingrad.

The two weapons shown did indeed exist in 1942, were being tested by German army units, and one was even spotted in Stalingrad.

Your example is completely null considering it deals with something entirely fictional. You're blowing this out of proportion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alvin Fuchs
Upvote 0
I think realism fanboys might be more appropriate Ramm-Jaeger. We would much prefer to use what they actually had rather then what they wouldn't of had or could of had.

But you will go too the ball , just click your heels three time's and bing

M8 , you'll be able too set up your server as and how you wish , from what i've understood , switch hero's off etc....where's the prob

Upvote 0
Yes, well by one step in the right direction, I meant one solution to take the game in the right direction.

Trust me the game is already taken in the right direction.

*Mod tools
*Mods
*Dedis
*Serveroptions
*Clientoptions
*Anticheat
*Consolecommands
*Public server files
*Active devs
*Clansupport etc

Etc the list could go on forever, yet you make it sound like TWI barely have done anything, this is probably more than anything you'll ever get out of any other developer these days. Maybe folks should appreciate the hard work these guys do a little more.

Last edited:
Reactions: ductape3
Upvote 0
I simply love how I scanned over these screen shots and being a person that loves to read rather then see (Because my imagination runs wild and it gets me pumped) so to check the forums and see all you wonderful people point out little details I missed was awesome.

I never would of spotted the MP-40 II, SVT extended clip, or the different scope.

You guys are truly great :D

The two weapons shown did indeed exist in 1942, and one was even spotted in Stalingrad.

Your example is completely null considering it deals with something entirely fictional.

Nazi super soldiers with glower red eyes DON'T exist!?
jbyax.png

Okay its all out of my system.

Reactions: Snuffeldjuret
Upvote 0
URRRRAAAAAAAAAAA!

So much to love here, really. These pics WAY outdid my expectations in terms of detail and quality.

I mean, the winter skins had bits of SNOW on them!
Pavlov's House is absolutely mouth-watering in detail and lighting.
I love how the t-34 looks like a cramped little sweat-box.
But gotta say my personal favorite - those Ushankas and that 35 round PPSH are perfect. Can't wait to get my hands on those.

Thank you Tripwire!

Also, character progression looks really great. I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm definitely going to be working for those rolled up sleeves and virtually useless bayonet on my mkB42. ;) (Seriously, why would anyone need a bayonet on a fully automatic weapon (if not only out of bad-assery?))

Upvote 0
I simply love how I scanned over these screen shots and being a person that loves to read rather then see (Because my imagination runs wild and it gets me pumped) so to check the forums and see all you wonderful people point out little details I missed was awesome.

I never would of spotted the MP-40 II, SVT extended clip, or the different scope.

You guys are truly great :D

Nazi super soldiers with glower red eyes DON'T exist!?
jbyax.png

Okay its all out of my system.

Not yet.:cool:

Upvote 0