• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Amazing new screenshots!

I don't recognize the scope on that Mosin, experimental?

6.jpg

Upvote 0
Looks great!

Thanks for the link. Been refreshing the last few days for any little tidbit of info.

Thanks again for building such a great game. When other developers are going for the mass market and higher sales figures (equating to more money) you guys choose to hit the gaming market that appeals to you.

And make significantly less money than you could developing for the console kids.

Not quit sure what this says about your mental states, but good on ya!!!!!

And thanks.... again.

Upvote 0
is there only one hero per map ? If this game is like RO only better i plan to play it for years and that means sooner or later everyone is a hero :D

The way it's explained is that there will be a limited number of hero classes available in the squad selection. So even if everyone qualified, in reality only a few will be seen in each engagement.

Upvote 0
MP40 with double mag... Scoped MkB2... and the mosin scope...

Also why does that German wearing the padded parka have his dog tag out and his EK on his parka...

There is just soo much fail in these screen shots...

What's wrong with the Mosin having the 3.5x PEM scope? It's more realistic than having it mount the PU scope which was rare during the Stalingrad period. I see nothing wrong there.

As for the ZF41 scoped Mkb42, that would've been extremely rare indeed, as I've expressed before I believe.

Upvote 0
MP40 with double mag... Scoped MkB2...

Also why does that German wearing the padded parka have his dog tag out and his EK on his parka...

There is just soo much fail in these screen shots...

MP40/2 was being tested in 1942, as was the MkB2 which was used in very limited numbers during Stalingrad. It did have a scope.

Not everyone was using bolt action rifles during the battle.

Upvote 0