• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Non-US pricing for (our) games

Y'all don't have enough money, check me out son!

monopoly-money-748981.jpg

Upvote 0
...or alternatively having a Steam copy gifted by US/UK based friends...

Don't worry about that. This wouldn't be a problem.

And many, many other gifts, so far over 150+ Packs & Games were... gifted to many: friends, guys from my country and foreigners. No problems, for a small fee, everything becomes. All gift copies are UNCUT & Available (not censored), I'm from EU (prices in

Upvote 0
Wait till the price goes down on steam or if they're selling it retail here in australia, I will probably get it from retail save me from paying extra for my internet and I always love having a manuel, disk and box to look at gets me really excited before I start playing it.

Reading the manual while installing... nostalgia;)

Upvote 0
Oh thank you thank you thank you,

The economy is such absolute **** here in Iceland so to buy retail boxes of recent games from the stores here we usually pay like a 100$, which means most of my games right now are all digital

Not like digital is bad, but i want to fill my shelves of the boxes of my favorite games instead of seeing a library of games on my monitor!

Thank you again tripwire, you are the greatest developer since Westwood!

Upvote 0
Yeah, like where would the government need any money, everythings free as we all know. :rolleyes:

The majority of our taxes goes straight to the Bank of England, which is owned by a private cartel of banks and corporations which we aren't allowed to know the names of since there's been no audit. It's not as simple as ' gubberment needs money ', the government has no money.

Upvote 0
Boxed version should be in store same time as digital release - 30 Aug.

We MAY do a "collector's edition" later.

I solemnly swear that if the collector's edition includes a model IS-2 tank, I will pay whatever the retail price, EVEN if I already bought the standard edition one, two, or however many months ago it came out before. I'm gonna bring it to school, to work, it's gonna be sweet!

Upvote 0
It will probably cost like 400 Argentine pesos here, that kind of translates to 100 bucks... because of nationalist trade policy, good thing I have steam!

Same here. After a hard time finding dollah, I had a problem with steam/paypal a few days ago. Finally they fixed it, but not in time for summer prices :mad:

I have now $50 sitting in my steam's wallet and I'm not touching them until HOES pre-order

:p

Have to say... I'm happy :D

Upvote 0