• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Heroes of Stalingrad

You might want to change "6 Gamemodes" to three, unless you know something I don't know.

Also, from what I can gather, the SL spawn system isn't exactly just like Battlefield, but I guess it's the best thing to compare it to...

i was refering to the 6 modes located in the fact thread... I believe Territory is where BF players will be most at home, however.

Upvote 0
It used to be quite common this amount of support for clans, although I am not a clanner myself, I am glad TWI is ' reintroducing' this amount of support.

(I know they are not the only one, thats why I put some ' ' )

Compared to TWI it never really used to be common. Sure even Infinity Ward did invite modders and clans back in the days, but the amount of support and info we've got from TWI still outperforms anything i've seen during the years, including companies like Valve.

Back in the days the difference was mostly that the games were left moddable so the community could adapt by themselves.

Upvote 0
There really isnt that much new but here is what I learned from the talk on irc.

Tripwire competitive doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/...QY2MQ9OY/edit?hl=en_GB&authkey=CLb8hvgH&pli=1

[16:18] <@[TW]Wilsonam> IS 2 IS a spaceship :p

3 tiered anticheat

<@[TW]Wilsonam> Hero status - relatively exclusive and hard to achieve

[16:25] <@[TW]Wilsonam> nagels - John just reminded me that you can disable weapon limits serverside

Upvote 0
Finished listening, really interesting and well spoken by TWI altho i've to say that some of the "competitive bf2" guys in the show had an attitude issue which was just lame and unneccessary.

The game has more support than ever, open server files, mod sdk and tons of features you can't have everything, but at least you can mod it now. Realize that Ro2 isnt cod or bf plox.

Upvote 0
Finished listening, really interesting and well spoken by TWI altho i've to say that some of the "competitive bf2" guys in the show had an attitude issue which was just lame and unneccessary.

The game has more support than ever, open server files, mod sdk and tons of features you can't have everything, but at least you can mod it now. Realize that Ro2 isnt cod or bf plox.

Hmm, only came at the last few mins, was the "attitude" problem that bad?!?

But anyway, I hope more people would actually grow up and become proper consumers instead of spending their money on almost everything that shines.

Upvote 0
Hmm, only came at the last few mins, was the "attitude" problem that bad?!?

There was a guy who said something along the lines of
"I'm leaving now, so I'm not going to listen to what you say, but saying there's no crosshairs means you've lost a customer in me"
"oh, but the cast will be up-"
"I don't care - I'm not listening to it. I'm not buying this game"

Imagine that with a really pissy tone. Then again, he didn't go around call insulting people and calling them names like Alan just has, so he's looking like the voice of reason to me right now...

Upvote 0