• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

ROHOS on coming soon list.

Meh, they havent showed us any new videos & teasers in ages (or i have completely missed those) so i dont think the game will be released this year, if we are lucky maybe in 2012... Thats why i have started turning my head to BF3.. There are new videos, news, screenshot every week.. I still going to buy RO2 for sure, but seems that im more excited about BF3 and it wasnt like this a month ago. Was not even planning to get BF3.

Upvote 0
Meh, they havent showed us any new videos & teasers in ages (or i have completely missed those) so i dont think the game will be released this year, if we are lucky maybe in 2012... Thats why i have started turning my head to BF3.. There are new videos, news, screenshot every week.. I still going to buy RO2 for sure, but seems that im more excited about BF3 and it wasnt like this a month ago. Was not even planning to get BF3.

They indeed delayed it. But since beta's are already started, the only thing making it go 2012 is when Chuck Norris sneezes when visiting TWI HQ:D

Upvote 0
I think that keeping the community updated at a minimum of once a week with screenshots/videos can go a long way on generating interest. I think they should make an effort in that area.

They've really improved on that with the blogy posty thingies in the news area. I think they would do constant PR if they could, but its all hands on deck making the game, perhaps if you offered to go work there for free.... :D

Upvote 0