• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Steam Store page is UP!!

It's official boys -- Q1 2011!!!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/35450/

And there's some good information in there too. It looks like the game will allow us to play the campaign in Coop which is nice. Also it mentions "shooting range challenges" as well as "assault courses"... that sounds interesting.

All I have to say is BRING ON THE BETA!

EDIT:
Ignore the system requirements for now -- they are only placeholders for the real yet-to-be-released system requirements, according to the developers.

Last edited:
This is a sign of good things to come. Kinda wish the banner didn't have the mkb42 and had some more professional looking font but the drawing is well done. Screens and system reqs although old are nice to see on there too. Exciting days lie ahead.
Yeah I REALLY don't like that mkb42 on the front cover either, but oh well. And I also doubt that the system requirements are really very true -- that sounds like the system requirements for UT3, not a game based off of it several years later.

Upvote 0
And I also doubt that the system requirements are really very true -- that sounds like the system requirements for UT3, not a game based off of it several years later.

I doubt they would put them up if they're completely off base. Surely they have some idea of what the reqs are if they're almost in beta stage. Subject to change I can understand but the final req's being much different? Probably not too likely. I could be wrong though.

Upvote 0
I doubt they would put them up if they're completely off base. Surely they have some idea of what the reqs are if they're almost in beta stage. Subject to change I can understand but the final req's being much different? Probably not too likely. I could be wrong though.

Better to overshoot with your hardware then.

How long until I can pre-order this bad-boy?

Reactions: coolmu9
Upvote 0
might i suggest a small addition to the sale page letting users pay a nominal 10 Cents to decrease the release time by 1 second. 864,000 pennies per day to decrease time till release. Or in other words assuming about 3 months till release, an estimated 1,000,000 dollar donation means its released tommorow....:D
lol im sending 10 cents!

Upvote 0