• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Movie] Game of Thrones

Hey wait a minute, is the title of this episode referring to the whole cave scene? :eek:

Well, to her hair, as wildlings consider red hair as lucky, "kissed by fire", so to speak.

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Spoiler!

That would explain it, however you can plainly see the blade lying there when they run away.

Anybody else dissapointed by how Dario Naharis looks?

I have no idea - how should he look? Certainly he does not look like a "badguy" if that's what you mean. Than again, nether did that Ramsay fellow lol :D

Upvote 0
Well, if I remember correctly Daario Naharis had a three-pronged beard coloured in blue in the books.
In general I think the clothes and such are always too colourful in the books, so I'm not disappointed with the show being more down to earth in that regard. But when I learned that this guy was supposed to be Daario I was like wait, what?

For once I'd like to see a woman in love with a guy that has a huge beard, like Donna and Opie from Sons of Anarchy :p
That's pretty much the only example I can think of. The media is always glad to give beards to barbarians and uncultured people, and never to any potential love interest, as if it should somehow be impossible to love a bearded dude.

Also, drunken Tyrion ftw. Peter Dinklage is doing a fantastic job as Tyrion.

Upvote 0
For once I'd like to see a woman in love with a guy that has a huge beard, like Donna and Opie from Sons of Anarchy :p
That's pretty much the only example I can think of. The media is always glad to give beards to barbarians and uncultured people, and never to any potential love interest, as if it should somehow be impossible to love a bearded dude.

Khal Drogo had quite the beard, though he was also a barbarian :D

Upvote 0
Anybody else dissapointed by how Dario Naharis looks?[/QUOTE]
No! He looks like a clown in the book.

300px-Daario_Naharis_Amoka.jpg

Did you really want him to look like this?

daario_naharis_portrait_by_kittanee-d663gs9.png

Or this?

Upvote 0