• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

If people who sleep with strangers(i.e. you, unless you know them and they don't know you for some crazy reason) are whores, you are too, by your definition, a whore.

Don't be so hard on yourself.
Well not by societys standards. Also like I said, my goal is to meet one of those 10% who is not one dumb *****. When I look at those 90% however and their facebook walls with 4953 guys writing something and they appearantly being with 5 different guys every evening, it seems to me that their only goal is to get ****ed by as many guys as possible because it highens their social status or something

Upvote 0
Well not by societys standards. Also like I said, my goal is to meet one of those 10% who is not one dumb *****. When I look at those 90% however and their facebook walls with 4953 guys writing something and they appearantly being with 5 different guys every evening, it seems to me that their only goal is to get ****ed by as many guys as possible because it highens their social status or something

Well then my question is would you want the kind of girl that would be into guys that **** random women they meets at bars?

I don't know how it is where you live, but being a man whore isn't the most attractive trait here.

Upvote 0
Well not by societys standards.

And who gives a **** about those?

it seems to me that their only goal is to get ****ed by as many guys as possible because it highens their social status or something

Sounds like average person from youngish male population total. Oh wait, I forgot women are not supposed to have a sex drive and god(s) forbid if they enjoy the act.

Upvote 0
you better use google translate for this.

"herregud jeg kjenner jo den personen"

tumblr_lojul1hoB91qgzuxc.jpg

Upvote 0