• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

Isn't it just ****in great that Steam can't remember if you entered a "good" age to view Mature rated games, but as soon as you have a brain fart and click enter without putting in a BS year it knows to lock you out for eternity?

Now I can't view the RO2 store page. Did the same thing with UT2004 too.

Good thing I already bought the damn thing I guess.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Isn't it just ****in great that Steam can't remember if you entered a "good" age to view Mature rated games, but as soon as you have a brain fart and click enter without putting in a BS year it knows to lock you out for eternity?

Now I can't view the RO2 store page. Did the same thing with UT2004 too.

Good thing I already bought the damn thing I guess.

I thought that lock-out thing was only temporary. :confused:

Upvote 0
They could add birthday info to the Steam Profiles so that it could automatically lock and unlock games based on their ESRB or Pegi ratings. You could still lie about your age, but at least it would be consistent.
Don't you technically have to be 18 to buy anything from steam anyway? I thought I read something once.:confused:

Upvote 0
Well, my parents in law own a small apartment building near Mochima National Park, and one apartment happens to be empty. My wife wants to spend 2-3 weeks there to "clear his mind and finish her thesis".

....for the last 2 hours I've been trying to stuck everything in the car, leaving space for my pc (or my lover, as my wife calls it :p)

Last edited:
Upvote 0