• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

_54052148_fsm_strahlenhaube-1.jpg

WINNING!

Upvote 0
Nowhere in the scriptures that He hath given us as His truthful word doth it say that man shall misuse one of His beloved resting and de-watering places to cover his head, let alone that he must do it constantly, even when taking a photo for a passport.
This fanatical Neo-Pastafarian may think it funny to troll the authorities but he surely hath done this for his own trollish amusement and not for the advancement of Pastafarian rights or to spread the faith and the message of the One True God (aside from :IS2:, that is).

So in the name of our noodly Lord and Savior this douche surely made a fool of himself and had I been the judge that ruled in that case I surely would have made this heretic cite the passage where he thinks this damned rule is supposedly found, and instead of letting him get through with this mocking The One True Creator Of All Things he surely should have been left to stew in tasty tomato-sauce, where he may thinketh upon his unfaithful ways and repent and meatballs willing return to the true faith.

Upvote 0
Posting whilst slightly inebriated, aw yeahhhh.

In other news, I made a post in another post on another forum about my tuesday about things that happened that day and it was cool:

Spoiler!

Spoiler'd for (smallish) wall of text.

Edit; i cant feel my face.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Elaborate.

Not fake as in: there is no camera/computer trickery invovled

or as in: there is a real ghost there?

I'd say all of the above.

I saw it get debunked on some show on the SciFi channel a while ago, and the attempts at debunking fell short.

IMO if it can't be debunked to a satisfactory level then it stands that it might be real.

Upvote 0
14h of sleep sure are nice :D Now I gotta drive to the local post office to pick up my package(3-day-beard trimmer, as I don't like to have nothing at all yet don't wanna look like a viking either) and buy some more vodka on the way.

Although there's one thing I noticed: the longer you sleep(as in the more than your average 7-8h), the lazier you get. I already see myself not going to the gym today which I was planning. Probably gonna play some Nehrim instead.

Upvote 0
I'd say all of the above.

I saw it get debunked on some show on the SciFi channel a while ago, and the attempts at debunking fell short.

IMO if it can't be debunked to a satisfactory level then it stands that it might be real.

It can't be debunked? While it most likely is true that there was litle to non added later on, the ghost looks suspiciously like a bearded man in a white "scream" dress. Which isn't quite that hard to reproduce actually.

So nope, don't think there's a "real" ghost in it.

Upvote 0
It can't be debunked? While it most likely is true that there was litle to non added later on, the ghost looks suspiciously like a bearded man in a white "scream" dress. Which isn't quite that hard to reproduce actually.

So nope, don't think there's a "real" ghost in it.

It was a hot sexy chick.

Reactions: [-project.rattus-]
Upvote 0