• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

So then I got this idea about driving a cheesecake truck, cuz I figured at the end of the day, I could take some of the leftover cheesecakes home. And I love cheesecake.

So I went to the cheesecake company and they asked me if I could drive a truck and I said yes, and they said 'You're hired!'

So the next day I got in the truck with all the cheesecakes and I drove about a block, and I just had to have a cheesecake, so I pulled over and opened the truck and I got a cheesecake, and I also took one for later, and I took one for my friend Farmboy, and I took one to bring home, and by that time I had eaten one of the cheesecakes so I took another one.

Then I figured I might as well stop at my house to drop off all the cheesecakes, so I take five cakes to eat on the way, and I drive another block and a half to my house.

Now it's lunch time so I eat ten cheesecakes, and a cheesecake for dessert. I should point out, by the way, that all of these cheesecakes were very delicious.

Anyway, I decided that the only thing to do would be to eat all the rest of the cheesecakes and hide the truck somewhere and leave town.

And I miss everybody a lot, but I'm not really sorry, because they were very delicious cheesecakes.

Upvote 0
Pro-tip....
Can't meet real live girls sitting in front of a computer screen playing killing floor. Last time I checked, it took two to tango....;)

I once looked at things to do where I lived. #1 on the list ... was Birthday World. That's right. A place where you take your kids for your birthday and they ride things and ****. Another location of theirs appeared within the top 10.

Actually, I think I have a better chance meeting them in Killing Floor than in real life in this town. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Top of the list should be banging broads, am I right, Ladies and Gentlemen? High-five!

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
My life is now awesomer

(big-ish pic)
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Kind of in a bad mood right now.

I met the most beautiful woman I have ever seen today. I mean, she totally enthralled me. Maybe it was the looks ... maybe it was compatibility (I'm a Virgo and she's a Taurean. A good match, from what I have heard.) ... or maybe it was pheromones. Whatever it was, during lunch, I just sat across the table from her, heart lightly but forcefully thumping, wanting to rub my hands on her arms so I could feel her skin ...

...... That's not creepy at all. :eek:

Sadly, though, she has a boyfriend (in another state, no less) and all it did was remind me that I am a slighty pudgy (with some muscles in the arms and chest), unattractive and awkward guy (with a ****ty voice), with not much to give her. :(

Thankfully, a little Killing Floor helped to ease that pain. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Kind of in a bad mood right now.

I met the most beautiful woman I have ever seen today. I mean, she totally enthralled me. Maybe it was the looks ... maybe it was compatibility (I'm a Virgo and she's a Taurean. A good match, from what I have heard.) ... or maybe it was pheromones. Whatever it was, during lunch, I just sat across the table from her, heart lightly but forcefully thumping, wanting to rub my hands on her arms so I could feel her skin ...

Yeah, I met the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in this whole region the other day, only I gave her some brownies and got her number... then noticed her ring. Infidelity? Let's hope so.

Upvote 0
Oh yes, a girl. That would do it :p

Care to enlighten us on what exactly that thing is? A fallout shelter for the end times? Mini geek disco? Am I being daft here?

It's a fort! This is two loft beds put together in a corner of my room. I closed in the underside with cloth, made the left section the laying area, with a hanging 20 inch monitor for viewing/playing things. Then the other side is where I have my 19 inch monitor for PSX, Dreamcast, and my laptop and space for sitting. Then I lined both with battery operated christmas lights.

It was originally just going to be one loft bed, but then my brother and I fell through the first one I bought, so the company sent me a better model for no extra charge. So I figured I'd use both.

There's also a projector on top of the right side loft which I use to watch movies on my wall.

Upvote 0
I love Swedish bureaucracy. So we have this bridge in Stockholm which is the number 1 suicide spot. This report comes out saying that 99% of jumpers choose one particular side. Naturally the bureaucrats order a high fence on that side, while the other side has been put on ice for a year or so :rolleyes:

Are people this dumb all around the world or just here?

Upvote 0