• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

**** regional pricing

z5KZM.png

Upvote 0
I hate it when they charge you the same amount of Euros if the product is rated in Dollars, I never really understood that, is that just a rip off or is there any reasoning behind it? Techy here, not well skilled in the arts of economics and moneys.
Yes it's a rip off (at least when the euro is considerably higher against the dollar - it will be interesting to see prices if the euro drops below it) - I've seen the same thing with pounds (even worse where the value difference is much greater)
If we are talking steam here then i always find it cheaper to buy games from retail outlets - with the exception of some of the 'silly' sales (and even then a bit of hunting and you'll often find it cheaper elsewhere)

Upvote 0
oemg fak u ostnam

Edit: I have a question for those in the know about guns.

Have there ever been any guns ever that were used by military organisations that - somehow - prevented troops from using their full-automatic function? How did they do it (in basic terms)?

I think I heard of one particular gun having its selector switch welded in one place as to not be changed from semi-automatic to fully automatic. I think it was an M14. I can't remember when, where, why, or if it's even true.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
oemg fak u ostnam

Edit: I have a question for those in the know about guns.

Have there ever been any guns ever that were used by military organisations that - somehow - prevented troops from using their full-automatic function? How did they do it (in basic terms)?

I think I heard of one particular gun having its selector switch welded in one place as to not be changed from semi-automatic to fully automatic. I think it was an M14. I can't remember when, where, why, or if it's even true.

I dont know a thing about guns, but welding a selector switch will not make it more difficult to disassemble?

Upvote 0