• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

Great. Someone mentioned A Serbian Film a while back and since you can't guess **** from the title I looked it up on imdb. Now a third of the suggestions I get are R+ movies about bizarre, abnormal at best, violent at worst, relationship problems I can't relate to at all - and they're all "Recommended because of your interest in A Serbian Film."

Like flying over the plot-outline of that one stupid movie makes me a connoisseur (yay spellcheck!) of shoestring-budget psycho-sexual shocker movies...

I clicked on "Not interested in this title" for about a dozen of these now but apparently there's a whole ocean of them out there and they just keep flooding in now that I cracked the dam with A Serbian Film.

Fantastic.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Great. Someone mentioned A Serbian Film a while back and since you can't guess **** from the title I looked it up on imdb. Now a third of the suggestions I get are R+ movies about bizarre, abnormal at best, violent at worst, relationship problems I can't relate to at all - and they're all "Recommended because of your interest in A Serbian Film."

Like flying over the plot-outline of that one stupid movie makes me a connoisseur (yay spellcheck!) of shoestring-budget psycho-sexual shocker movies...

I clicked on "Not interested in this title" for about a dozen of these now but apparently there's a whole ocean of them out there and they just keep flooding in now that I cracked the dam with A Serbian Film.

Fantastic.:rolleyes:

Why Eastern Europe has such an obsession with those sorts of movies completely bewilders me...

Upvote 0
Why Eastern Europe has such an obsession with those sorts of movies completely bewilders me...

Because Eastern Europe is depressing, I visit every now and then.

Just put my vote in for the primaries a couple days ago, first time I've voted in any election. Now I can't complain if my choice wins, and I can complain twice as much if he loses. :D Polling place was abandoned and they looked really, really surprised to see me and my friend - only 160,000 people in all of NY state voted and I'm betting most of them were thrice our age.

Upvote 0
The world's economy will crash. Mark my words.

2128snk.jpg

Upvote 0

That is pretty sick, but I have since lheard that it is a hoax, and not a real legislation proposal, but it is put forth by one of the political players in Egypt order to deligitimise their opponents (not sure which parties). I don't know the particulars, but I think Occam's Razor should have kicked in for those Daily Mail reporters before taking this at face value. Especially because Islam actually has pretty strict rules about a deceased body, a corpse is basically a taboo and needs to be buried as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0