• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

Agreed. I also love the taste of Nestea, I don't give a crap about caffeine.

I'm the same with alcohol, pretty much every alcoholic drink I drink is liquor, and I do it because of the taste, never to get drunk. I never understood why people idolizes a drink because of its side effects even when they don't even like the taste.
Well, that awful stuff gets you drunk faster, I heard.

Upvote 0
th_Vlad-The-Implier.jpg
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
So I swear i'll go crazy if the next game I play has the same "Computer game for idiots tutorial" at start. I feel like punching a kitty in the stomach when I start off and they say something like "IF YOU WANT TO LOOK RIGHT, TRY MOVING YOUR MOUSE RIGHT! TRY NOW! Looking right is espically helpful if you want to look right!" (While all other controls are locked, yes?).

Upvote 0
Haha so true.
Tutorials are fine as long as you can skip certain parts. I really, really don't need to learn how to move a camera around anymore, but some game-specific stuff is ofcourse more than welcome.
I just started playing Starcraft 2, but it's tutorial is pretty well done as you can skip certain parts like the camera stuff by simply clicking on another tutorial from a menu. That said, the tutorial is incredibly basic and hardly teaches you anything you couldnt have figured out on your own :p
Thank god there is a visible tech tree in the menu somewhere with unit descriptions, tactics etc.

Upvote 0
We usually celebrate the ends of wars, not their beginnings. But then, we aren't Alexander Ostmann.
Seriously, wtf are you talking about?

What the **** are you all talking about? Did I say thank god some dude thought the Falklands was his and not British and sent troops so a bunch of people could die? NO. (And before anyone jumps the gun, I'm not saying anyone said I said that.)

I'm not celebrating the god damn war. I'm not celebrating anything. I'M OFFERING MY CONDOLENCES TO ALL OF THOSE WHO WERE LOST OR LOST SOMEONE IN THE WAR BY SAYING "REST IN PEACE." JESUS CHRIST. IT SHOULDN'T MATTER IF I POST IT AT THE BEGINNING OR END OF THE ANNIVERSARY OF A WAR.

Reactions: Olivier
Upvote 0
Seriously, wtf are you talking about?

What the **** are you all talking about? Did I say thank god some dude thought the Falklands was his and not British and sent troops so a bunch of people could die? NO. (And before anyone jumps the gun, I'm not saying anyone said I said that.)

I'm not celebrating the god damn war. I'm not celebrating anything. I'M OFFERING MY CONDOLENCES TO ALL OF THOSE WHO WERE LOST OR LOST SOMEONE IN THE WAR BY SAYING "REST IN PEACE." JESUS CHRIST. IT SHOULDN'T MATTER IF I POST IT AT THE BEGINNING OR END OF THE ANNIVERSARY OF A WAR.

107415797_medium_b0b8af.jpg

Upvote 0
Oh, look, WE do celebrate the beginning anniversary of wars.

[URL]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17580449[/URL]

How dare they. Disrespectful assholes. How dare they express their condolences to all the dead and wounded at the beginning anniversary. They have no idea how many millions of people they just offended. I hope they get sued for this. I hope they get sued for everything they are worth.

Upvote 0