• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

i'm not a religious nut, but i don't think the values taught by any religion are bad in their core. i am somehow proud to be roman-catholic (it's more a traditional thing, opposed to being superior to any other form of belief).
i do believe in an entity greater than humanity, maybe we're just a biological experiment conducted by aliens! :D
religion doesn't matter, but it doesn't hurt as well, as long as people don't try to force their beliefs onto others.
most religious values are well founded, some of them might be supposed to keep the ordinary man in line like the medieval christian "you sin - you go to hell!" attitude.
but most of the mainstream religious declarations just try to teach values that encourage social behaviour. i don't think that is bad.
most atheists still act according to those principles without being submissive to strange restrictions religions burden people with. maybe they are destined for an eternity in purgatory for their ignorance, but god is supposed to be forgiving, so maybe he/she/it might forgive them ;)
p.s.: DEUS VULT! :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm only asking for a religion that offers me a sea of Nestea in the afterlife

7WBfN.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Rumor has it there are people who drink tea for the taste, not because they need a "shot" of caffeine.

But what do I know? I'm a bear! I suck the heads off fish! (if you get that you're cool, btw)

Agreed. I also love the taste of Nestea, I don't give a crap about caffeine.

I'm the same with alcohol, pretty much every alcoholic drink I drink is liquor, and I do it because of the taste, never to get drunk. I never understood why people idolizes a drink because of its side effects even when they don't even like the taste.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just finished watching 28 weeks later, and although there are some obvious plot holes and overlooks, the camera work and script makes it well worth it...

but one thing pisses me off, when people say to avoid making contact with the infected, why don't they avoid making contact with the infected!.

Now for something completely different:

Got myself a Dan Wesson CO2 replica, man this thing is amazing, full 1:1 scale and has full metal construction (@870g for snub nose it's a heavy little bugger!), pellets go into little mock bullets (made of brass) and you feel like your firing a real gun!

Upvote 0