• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

Well yes I do believe that I am better than those hipsters. And I'm not a rich high-society millionaire, I just can't stand that hipster (life-)style. Tbh I even preferred the emo/chav generation.

Ok now your making much more sense, I quess you have your own opinions, but putting yourself ontop of some1 else just dosent fit my world view. (some1 should probly explain wth all these hipsters and chavs and suchs actually means:eek:)

Upvote 0
Well, they're all unnecessary. I like my people normal and have no problem if they go slightly into one direction, but definitly not like this:

hipster.jpg

or this:

hipster-glasses21.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well, they're all unnecessary. I like my people normal and have no problem if they go slightly into one direction, but definitly not like this:

hipster.jpg

or this:

hipster-glasses21.jpg

well I see nothing wrong with these people. Hating someone for what he is ends up just, draining energy from you, when you could put it in good use elsewhere.

great games btw in 2fjg server today with anti lag mutator, me and nestor owning poor germans in a rubble building in station:)

Upvote 0