• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

Is there a way to manually delete the account? I'd have no problem with doing that if you think you can live with the consequences.

noooooooooo128563893108933317.jpg

Upvote 0
Yeah, the whole world doesn't think he's a hero. Only the people who hate America think he's a hero, especially all the bandwagon American haters on this forum. He released information the public didn't need. Every American I know hates him. Especially those from the service. No one here likes traitors.

Last night I had a wierd dream that China and Russia both got together and invaded the US and took full control of it in less than 24 hours.

After that, they immediately left, saying that it was meant as a practical joke and they wanted to see if they could actually pull it off.
I had a weird dream that a bunch of rag tag colonists decided to break off from the most powerful country and make their own. Then I woke up and, oh wait... :cool:
america2.jpeg

Upvote 0
Yeah, the whole world doesn't think he's a hero. Only the people who hate America think he's a hero, especially all the bandwagon American haters on this forum. He released information the public didn't need. Every American I know hates him. Especially those from the service. No one here likes traitors.

I had a weird dream that a bunch of rag tag colonists decided to break off from the most powerful country and make their own. Then I woke up and, oh wait... :cool:
america2.jpeg
So what's keeping you from joining the army and getting blown to pieces by an IED?

Reactions: husbert and C_Gibby
Upvote 0
So what's keeping you from joining the army and getting blown to pieces by an IED?
I have a perforated eardrum. I've had 5 waivers rejected over the past two years, so I am going to get a surgery this summer to seal the hole. It will be a year recovery. After it is fully healed, I will have an associate's degree in criminal justice as well, so I will try again in 2013. Thanks for asking.

Upvote 0