• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post a picture of yourself thread

The person in my signature is me.

@Drakon: Ah, the usual ubermenschian handsomeness we've come to expect but what's with the blurred plastic bottles? Resolved a man sized problem in the tub recently?:p

I'm Mina. Yes, that's really my name.
You know, when you have to stress it...
Like when you're sleeping on the train, some bump wakes you up and you start screaming at people to stop looking at you like that, you didn't kill your wife, it was an accident and who are they to judge, she belittled you!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You know, when you have to stress it...
Like when you're sleeping on the train, some bump wakes you up and you start screaming at people to stop looking at you like that, you didn't kill your wife, it was an accident and who are they to judge, she belittled you!

You actually wouldn't believe the amount of random people online and in person I get asking me if it's my real name.

And who can actually fall asleep on a train? Hell if I can! ;)

Upvote 0
Don't think I ever posted here...

Me and wife...
Wife is devil that makes me play less videogames :mad: but for the best I guess.

meandnat.jpg

The effect quebec has on women. Anti Gun, Anti Video game, Crazy lefty ideas..... *shakes head*...

:D

Upvote 0
Hmm, you know that horizontals tripes make you look fat?

And on related news, here's my mug in "artsy":
88942305.jpg

And here's a more recent one, from a very strange Improv show (9 am, in front of 170 catholic clerics and chaplains and the like, with me and two others of our ensemble of four being atheists...):
82485_04af7d5d7221a20ad20909ec4bc25321.jpg

(I'm the handsome guy in the front with the smug face with the girth adding horizontal stripes)

And as both of these pictures proof without doubt: yes, I do in fact not care very much about my hair.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I am intrigued to know how 4 atheists ended up doing improv in front of half the Vatican at 9 am.

That is not something you see every day, even on the interwebs.

We were only three atheists, and one catholic, but your point stands. Strange, but we got money for it, and it was actually a good improv show.

Upvote 0
3 atheists. 1 of which is a Reptilian Illuminati. I can see the fang in the pic.

Oh man, sometimes I still mis d4v...

But you still haven't explained the circumstances.:(:confused:

Well, it's actualy not that out of the ordinary. I'm part of an improv and theatre sports ensemble, and we're performing regularly and can also be booked for events.

As it happens, a friend of us (and a member of a different improv ensemble) works for an insitution of education that's directly financed by the catholic church. Thus she heard they were looking for something a tad out of the ordinary to start up an event the church held on topic "young adults".

As we are an improv ensemble with a relatively young cast, she recommended us, and that's why we got hired to do a short 30 min stint. So our (lack of) religiosity didn't have anything to do with it. We were rather there to present topics that are prevalent to young adults to an audience which is quite disconnected from that demographic.

And I hope we did not only entertain the cleric for a while, but also provided some food for thought.

And yes, on the hour long drive to the event, we made so many dirty jokes about priests, monks, nuns and altar boys that our sole catholic cast member was seriously worried we'd troll the hell (excuse the wording) out of them. But it was actually good to get all that out of our systems so we could do a proper show that did not offend them too much.

Last edited:
Upvote 0