• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Not particularly funny, but I thought it was important to share nonetheless:

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

Not sure if before or after fighting? :eek:

Upvote 0
Not here, people wore ugly clothes in the 90's here, the more wrong it was the better. Red pants, bright green jacket with a blue tshirt. The more disgusting it was the better.

That's what defined the 90's for me: "wrong".

fashion-fail-who-wants-to-bring-this-back.jpg

Even the music was totally wrong.

Don't blame me, I was listening to Iron Maiden and Alice Cooper...

Upvote 0
Yes. Thank your parents for never conceiving you or forcing you to move to the US. It's an epidemic of grave proportions. It's like belts are just forgotten or they forget how to use them. I...I don't know what to do anymore... :(

Luckily not around where I am. Most people would laugh and shame those who did that into pulling them back up. In any case, isn't that a fad that came and went already?

Upvote 0
AKA bullying people into conformity :)

Like a bunch of kids who all dress like that would NOT sneer at or bully any of their peers who did NOT dress like that?? puh-lease.

Back in the 80's I used to piss myself laughing at the identi-kit hippy-punk-goths
who used to pride themselves on their 'individuality' and 'deviance' from the 'norm'.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0