• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Rather than sweeping it all under the carpet and enforcing taboos, I think we'd get over racism as a species more quickly if everyone endeavored to hurl racial slurs at each other all day every day until they are devoid of all meaning. :D
I think some people around here just like to pretend they are in the Justice League in a moral crusade on the internet.

Epic wife:
555183_10150911497954922_548194921_12870048_763736418_n.jpg

Upvote 0
Major Liability: What made you on the fence with GW2? What are the points to buying the game and to not buy the game? I want to hear many perspectives on the game.

More because of my experience with Guild Wars 1 than anything else; I tried the demo and bought it. Ended up playing all of a week and dropping it because it just didn't click. It was so long ago that I don't even remember what I'm talking about but IIRC it wasn't even really a MMO, just a bunch of instances with a matching server. The only reason I ever really enjoyed MMOs was for the epic trolling possibilities of world PVP. Guild Wars 2 looks good to me for the same reasons as the first game, so I can't shake the feeling it'll end up as another wasted purchase no matter how good it looks now.

Upvote 0