• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

VJoBV.png

Guild wars 2 beta :)

Upvote 0
C'mon Nestor, it sounds like you are trying to start an argument for argument's sake. If the server has its rules... :p

Nope - I simply cannot abide casual racism. In Mr O's statement, replace the word 'gypsies' with 'Jews' or 'black people' and you will see exactly what I am talking about.

As regards a server getting taken over by any one particular group - well the admin can enforce language rules but, if they choose not to, then anyone who goes on that server knows what to expect. Not really my point anyways..

I just object to Roma being treated as the ethnic group it's OK to hate.*

BTW:
Collin%20Balester%20Moustache.gif

* When everyone knows that that is the French

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nope - I simply cannot abide casual racism. In Mr O's statement, replace the word 'gypsies' with 'Jews' or 'black people' and you will see exactly what I am talking about.

As regards a server getting taken over by any one particular group - well the admin can enforce language rules but, if they choose not to, then anyone who goes on that server knows what to expect. Not really my point anyways..

BTW:
Collin%20Balester%20Moustache.gif

OK, then we agree on the * :p

Upvote 0

BTW:
I never said Roma, I said gypsies. It's not racist. It's the way of life I'm criticizing. It makes no sense to replace gypsy with the words you suggested.

There are more than Roma gypsies, Nestor.

03-29-12-6tx53.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0