• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

2NApg.png

Upvote 0
Even in modern times this same situation seems to be true to everyone that I talk to that went to Iraq and Afghanistan. Granted, everyone I talked to never took any casualties, but they said it was extremely fun and they would go back in a heartbeat.
Yeah, killing people must be really fun, especially if they are brown :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I have never known any Americans to want to go over to the Middle East just to kill brown people (not sure even what that is classified as). On the contrary, I have heard that a lot of eastern Iraqis hate blacks.

I heard William Wallace killed men by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his ***.

Upvote 0
I heard William Wallace killed men by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his ***.
My brother was in Al-Anbar province from 2007-2008 and he had a black squadmate. The Iraqis called him the "n" word in Iraqi all the time. I have a source, asshole.

Edit:
How is that the contrary, lol?
Yeah, killing people must be really fun, especially if they are brown :rolleyes:
Because I'm interpreting that as Nezzer poking fun that American troops are gung-ho racists that just want to go there to kill the brown people that crashed planes into the World Trade Centers. I'm simply countering with things that were actually observed by a real witness in the area of the opposing side.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just because there are loads of racist Middle Easterners (and there are, I lived in Morocco for 6 years and many are deeply bigoted against blacks) doesn't mean there aren't some bloodthirsty maniacs signing up. Else people wouldn't be signing up to go to Iraq in response to 9/11 (remember there's zero connection between the two lol).

Though I think most are just kids in need of a job.

I think you're gonna get a lot of illusions shattered if you ever end up over there.

Upvote 0
I have never known any Americans to want to go over to the Middle East just to kill brown people (not sure even what that is classified as). On the contrary, I have heard that a lot of eastern Iraqis hate blacks.
Well, there's always that redneck that just wants to kill somebody, and rednecks are the most racist people in the world, and not just in the US :p

Upvote 0
Just because there are loads of racist Middle Easterners (and there are, I lived in Morocco for 6 years and many are deeply bigoted against blacks) doesn't mean there aren't some bloodthirsty maniacs signing up. Else people wouldn't be signing up to go to Iraq in response to 9/11 (remember there's zero connection between the two lol).

Though I think most are just kids in need of a job.

I think you're gonna get a lot of illusions shattered if you ever end up over there.
Oh yes, I'm not denying there are people like that out there, but Nezzer's comment stunk of the whole American Racist Imperialist OR American Bloodthirsty Arabic-discriminating bandwagon.

My brother's sense of fun wasn't just the insane firefights. It was also in helping people, installing security, making them feel safer in a post-Saddam world, etc., despite how we (the US) actually turned their world upside down and helped install insurgency.

Well, there's always that redneck that just wants to kill somebody, and rednecks are the most racist people in the world, and not just in the US :p
What exactly is a redneck?

tumblr_ldye94q7Sj1qej8gyo1_500.png

Can't even tell you how many times my dad did this to me.

Upvote 0