• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

itwheel.jpg

Upvote 0
(had me in tears, this guy's gotta be the cruelest bastard out there hahaha)
Since when is making fun of other peoples' appearance cruel? I mean, if they don't want people to make fun of them, they should just stop being ugly. Not a difficult concept, yet many people fail to comprehend it.

Upvote 0
Since when is making fun of other peoples' appearance cruel? I mean, if they don't want people to make fun of them, they should just stop being ugly. Not a difficult concept, yet many people fail to comprehend it.

Yes of course, what was I thinking :D.

But ya... they do kinda set themselves up for it. Once you post your picture on the internet you're fair game for... well all eternity basically until the sun explodes lol :cool:.

Upvote 0

You aren't serious, are you?

Upvote 0
Gotta love Kari Byron... :)

Uy3IQ.jpg

The sad thing is with the number of cows that are killed for meat we could put cow hide leather ( very durable ) on EVERTYHING. Instead to be politically correct we would rather throw out that perfectly good cowhide and drill for MORE oil for synthetic clothes, car seats, chair/couch material, etc, which in the end only endangers MORE wild animals. Sometimes I swear the modern activist like that is the best damn troll of all, just that they are unaware of that fact...
:mad:

Upvote 0
The sad thing is with the number of cows that are killed for meat we could put cow hide leather ( very durable ) on EVERTYHING. Instead to be politically correct we would rather throw out that perfectly good cowhide and drill for MORE oil for synthetic clothes, car seats, chair/couch material, etc, which in the end only endangers MORE wild animals. Sometimes I swear the modern activist like that is the best damn troll of all, just that they are unaware of that fact...
:mad:
Quoted for ****ing truth.

Upvote 0