• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Some inspiration, or at least new wallpapers.

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Are that those hosts from the mythbusters, or are my eyes just playing tricks on me?

Well, they are. If I ever met them, I'll tell them that their test to prove that a disc can not destroy a cd-rom drive was total bull***.

Once I played an old cd from a magazine, those crappy discs with free software and stuff. My drive went crazy, spinning wildly... and than: Bang! the disc broke, destroyed the drive's tray and a piece of disc cut my brother's cheek.

When I checked the tray, there were a small bits of disc nailed to it!!

So, I have to say, it's not a myth.

Back on topic:
STkQ0.jpg

"Close for trip (not a pleasure one, I'm going with my wife). I'll be back on tuesday 16.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you"

Reactions: SMIFF
Upvote 0
I figured I might as well share with you all some GIFs I made a long time ago.

If anyone as ever seen the cheesy Nicholas Cage movie Windtalkers, you'll undoubtedly remember the incredibly hilarious scene where one of the main characters fires a bazooka into a clump of trees that results in a MASSIVE ****ING explosion.

Well I own the movie and I decided to make some funny GIFs off of it. First is a GIF from just the hilarious bazooka scene by itself:
54acxy.jpg

The next few are versions that include cute furry mammals (celebrities were planned) that are the target of mass destruction.

Koala:
f5604x.jpg

Spider monkey:
8y9r0j.jpg

Panda:
bazookapandaversionfact.gif

Upvote 0