• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Video] A Sticky for Random AWESOME Videos?

Eternal Disgrace: US politicians display gross ignorance - YouTube

It frightens me that these sort of morons are candidates to lead the worlds most powerfull armed forces, and the most influential government agencies.
Lol just imagine being a citizen of the US. It's beyond shameful.

People can ***** about Obama's policies, but at least he can ****ing speak and find countries on a map. (That's giving him the minimum amount of credit, of course.)

Upvote 0
Lol just imagine being a citizen of the US. It's beyond shameful.

People can ***** about Obama's policies, but at least he can ****ing speak and find countries on a map. (That's giving him the minimum amount of credit, of course.)
He can't speak; he can read a teleprompter. Anyone can make a montage of every political leader's mistakes to make them look bad. For anyone to expect any of these people to be absolutely perfect in their rhetoric is bat **** crazy.

Presidents get briefed on a lot of stuff they didn't have access to when they were running for the position once they are in office. Not to mention current presidents will have had a minimum of four years experience on the job, so of course they will appear to be knowledgeable about geography. They have very good secretaries.

And I'd tread with caution on listening to a Russian news source bashing a country it hasn't had a good past with, just like one would be cautious listening to an Israeli news source bashing Palestine, or a Turkish news source bashing Cyprus, etc.

Upvote 0
And I'd tread with caution on listening to a Russian news source bashing a country it hasn't had a good past with, just like one would be cautious listening to an Israeli news source bashing Palestine, or a Turkish news source bashing Cyprus, etc.

RT is actually an incredibly awful propagandistic network, I even think it is worse than Fox News with respect to the lack of any kind of objectivity in their reporting. However in this particular case they do have a point in their own obnoxius way.

It is correct that it is absurd to ask of the candidates that they should know everything, but they should just admit that openly and say they will know when they need to know. But some of the clips contain some really retardness, especially when they try to cover up that they don't know the answer to what they are asked. The Libya clip especially is painful to watch (and that, unlike the Uzbebekibekibekisthan case, is something he ought to know something about).

Reactions: Alexander Ostmann
Upvote 0