• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Video] A Sticky for Random AWESOME Videos?

It makes me think that when there are 250 likes and 17 dislikes. And I'm sure more than just Americans have seen it.

I see 1 out of 7 likes. I'm also pretty sure that not many of the likes on the actual youtube were from non-Americans, or even from Americans that have the slightest clue, and care, how well that kind of d*ck-waving goes down anywhere outside of the states.

Not dissing America's military, but the mindless jingoism that surrounds it might go down well in the heartlands but almost certainly does far more damage to America's position in global politics than it does good.

Basically, it's like the tough guy on steroids asking everyone to feel his biceps... shows more than a little insecurity.

America made a crucial contribution to victory in 1941-5 with proportionately less of this kind of bilge to shore up public support for a military-industrial complex. It speaks volumes that this type of propaganda is needed now to support strategically questionable action in countries with a GDP of about $50.

Using the TAWP song further demonstrates a paucity of critical faculties in the person who compiled that video.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0