• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Recommendations needed

ferrethertz

Jul 8, 2015
Our company had an accident last month that cause us to lose all our data and online e commerce applications, it cost us massive amount of money to put everything back to normal. I am now searching for disaster recovery service that can help us form a plan, a kind of disaster recovery solutions to assist us through the unexpected. Can someone provide me a list of companies that are proficient experts to create our plan? We would like to be ready in case another tragedy occurs.Tia :)

I don't know exactly what business you are in or the exact tragedy that occurred but I'll take a swing.

The company I work for have a server room that controls our entire internal network. They store everything from data, programs, all the way down to each employees personal user accounts and work emails.

Our IT department has multiple spare backup servers that they try to keep as up-to-date as possible. incase we have any sort of failures on the main server. They also have several backup hard drives that they can use to take down to various computers throughout the work place and reinstall any software or data that has been lost.

If its something that fell along these lines the above is my recommendation. No need to hire/contract outside your company if you have an IT department. Invest in backup hard drives and backup servers. Then just have your already paid IT department work to recover and in time they will become proficient at this kind of recovery event.

I hope I was of some help.

Last edited:
Upvote 0