• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

battle of kursk..

I watched it on TV a few months ago, it's a pretty cool show. The only problem is that shots of random tanks shooting at other tanks to remind you that there's a battle going on only depict Tigers knocking out T-34's, which is kind of counter indicative to what the narrator is saying, that the attack is going badly for the Germans. It's as if there was a basket ball game recap on the news and they only show you shots and turnovers made by the Raptors and at the end they tell you the Lakers won.

Upvote 0
I watched it on TV a few months ago, it's a pretty cool show. The only problem is that shots of random tanks shooting at other tanks to remind you that there's a battle going on only depict Tigers knocking out T-34's, which is kind of counter indicative to what the narrator is saying, that the attack is going badly for the Germans. It's as if there was a basket ball game recap on the news and they only show you shots and turnovers made by the Raptors and at the end they tell you the Lakers won.

But the losses were pretty in favor of Germany. The losses for Kursk were 252 tanks and an estimated 760 tanks and stugs in the aftermath of kursk(including the kursk losses i guess)

Upvote 0