• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

"You may not vote on any more threads today."

Dammit.

Well, here you go, fiftyone:
rRjL1.png

I liked on your behalf :D

Upvote 0
That is incorrect. I have merely admitted to downvoting posts that I do not agree with nor that I believe contain any substance whatsoever pertinent to the Historical subforum. The last time I checked, post rating was a form of opinion-based quality control. Seeing as I consider this thread a mockery of the Historical board, it only makes sense that I consider all of its content of poor quality.

See, I'm torn here. I'd like to give this post a minus, for this bit ...

This thread deserves to be pinned; in Off-Topic.

... but then I'd like to give it a plus, for this bit.

So, WTF do I do now? I think I'll leave it alone, not rate it at all, since the plus and minus would just cancel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alvin Fuchs
Upvote 0
I find it rather blasphemic to make the rather audacious statement that this thread does not belong in the history section. To do this would be to deny the glorious holy truth of the mighty :IS2: and preach to false traktors instead! He will not have it!

Do not be surprised if such doubting leads to a 122 mm shell of purification finding its way from the heavens into your life in the very near future ...

Upvote 0
The thread of IS2 has reached well beyond its own domain and beyond. It has reached beyond 70 pages. All of this has happened and is therefore history in its own right. IS2 shall stay in the history section and continue engraving its holy presence into the scriptures of time, a concept[time] that means absolutely nothing to the immortal steely machine god , IS2. :IS2:[/time]

Upvote 0
The thread of IS2 has reached well beyond its own domain and beyond. It has reached beyond 70 pages. All of this has happened and is therefore history in its own right. IS2 shall stay in the history section and continue engraving its holy presence into the scriptures of time, a concept[time] that means absolutely nothing to the immortal steely machine god , IS2. :IS2:[/QUOTE] We need to reach 152 pages![/time]

Upvote 0
I find it rather blasphemic to make the rather audacious statement that this thread does not belong in the history section. To do this would be to deny the glorious holy truth of the mighty :IS2: and preach to false traktors instead! He will not have it!

Do not be surprised if such doubting leads to a 122 mm shell of purification finding its way from the heavens into your life in the very near future ...

Maybe because :IS2: (blessed be his name), is not history. It exists in an eternal plane that mix past, present and future

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0