• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

Israeli Dror in 8mm. not mine but exceedingly rare

drorx.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
About six or seven years ago I had a Cz 52. It was the first pistol I ever owned. I traded it off and for a long time wished I hadn't. Well, a few weeks back a friend of mine bought one at an estate sale. He asked me if I wanted it. I remembered my old one, said "Yes!", and I bought it from him. So I had a Cz52 again, and it looked exactly like my old one. So much so that I decided to pull out some pictures I took of it. Imagine my surprise when I see the exact same serial number in the old photo! Some how my CZ 52 came back after all these years! So now I can show you these new pictures of it!

cz52rsroed_zpsdaf0b404.jpg

cz52leftroed_zpsdabb17d3.jpg

So there you go. It's my old/new Cz 52!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I got a Finnish VKT M91 for $133.74! The guy at the shop thought it was one of those "Old Russian rifles" and you could see it on his face that he thought he was ripping me off when I agreed to buy it for $125.00! When I got it the bore looked ruff and the bolt head was missing. I replaced the bolt head and the sear (which turned out to be broken) cleaned the bore, shot it, and cleaned again. You'd never know there was a spot of rust in there now!

Here she is!
VKT-1_zps5b0b8187.jpg

VKTShank_zps09945812.jpg

She is a real sweet shooter! I need to take out to shoot for groups.

Oh and German rifles aren't the only ones that can stand on their own!
Perfectbalance2.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
My AR-15 can. :p

Though that is a good price. How much did the extra parts cost you overall?

And the SVT-40 is one very nice looking rifle.

I already had them. I'd bought a grab bag type auction for cheap (less than $15) off of eBay that was full of Finnish replacement parts and tool kits back in 2006. It's paid for itself many times over since!

I got another one. It's a Swiss M1889 Rifle.
SwissM1889_zps3e1368fd.jpg

Considering the time these were released it must have been a shocking sight. Quick cycling straight pull rifle and 12 rounds on tap! This one was made around the mid/early 1890's and is all matching down to the bolt knob.
Miller_zps13d7c2c3.jpg

It didn't have any sort of tag but "Miller" did scratch his name on to the butt.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah but it is akward. the bolt is also way more sluggier then the SMLE's. But the accuracy is much better. Yesterday i went again to the gunrange, fired 150 rounds (the video above is off one month ago) and i just frikking love the rifle.

I also significantly improved my shooting technique.

Now the quest starts to find myself a Springfield M1903

Upvote 0
150 rounds of Prvi partisan equals to 105 euro's. But i bought a bunch of this so i had plenty of cases for reloading

I bought a gaint box of .308 bullets for only 50 euro's.(and i mean, a HUGE motherfrakking BOX!) all are 150 grains. Primers a plenty, reloading equipment from a man who quitted shooting..
Lets get reloading :D

Upvote 0