• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

Could be a converted dragoon then. wich is nice, it upps the value

At the local gunstore=

M91/30=160 euro
M91/30 with hexa reciever after 1930=200 euro
M91/30 with hexa reciever Before 1930=220 euro

If it says 1929 on it, then it's a converted dragoon.

The "30" in "91/30" is the key to this particular problem, and "29" is pre-"30."

Upvote 0
If it says 1929 on it, then it's a converted dragoon.

The "30" in "91/30" is the key to this particular problem, and "29" is pre-"30."

Although there is no way to know on a refurb, Dragoons were made as late as 1932 while remaining parts were used up. I have a 1931 M91/30 that could have been either one. It's a refurb so I can't tell.

Here are some better pics of my Remington Model 11. I never like that one I posted earlier.

BarrelM11.jpg

m11rs.jpg

M11Comp.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
*runs in circles*

Peoples, I am raving mad, I need helps soon before I hurt my bank account so much that it files for a restraining order....

Sorry, I am part of the way through the * h*ly sh*t I just spent $2,750 on guns * feeling.... Cept its mail order so I dont have plenty of new pretty historical pieces to drool over.

soo....

M1895 Revolver
Steyr Mannlicher M95 Carbine /30 and /34
Swiss K11, 1896 long rifle, K31 carbine

& Dies & Brass for all, as well as one of those 2280 rnd crates of 7.62x25

Please, to all those who just drool at guns and play video games. Save yourself the addiction, this is more debilitating then drugs or booze....

:D:eek:

Reactions: Nikita
Upvote 0
How do you like the UBR stock? Does it go on a carbine or rifle buffer tube?
It is awesome. It shifts the rifle's weight to the rear making it much more comfortable to shoulder and faster to point around. It is more solid and has virtually no wobble compared to the standard collapsible stock. It also has a larger maximum extension than the standard stock, so for people with a giraffe neck like me, this stock is very comfortable. The metal buffer tube is also cover by a polymer shield, so on those cold shooting days, your cheek won't freeze when you are shouldering it.

The stock is perfectly engineered to shoot with a large headset or shooting headphones as well. Where the buffer tube drops off, there is a large gap between the actual butt of the stock. This is where your headset fits right in. It's a great design. I'm taking it to the range to shoot it for the first time today.

It has a proprietary buffer tube, so you must remove the original one. I have a Bushmaster and thankfully they didn't loctite the threads, so it came off pretty easily. Installation took a total of 3 minutes. I believe it can go on both rifle or carbines.

Nice rifle. Is the barrel 14.5 inches?
Yes, the actual barrel is 14.5", but the flash hider is permanently affixed, so it registers as a 16".

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It has a proprietary buffer tube, so you must remove the original one. I have a Bushmaster and thankfully they didn't loctite the threads, so it came off pretty easily. Installation took a total of 3 minutes. I believe it can go on both rifle or carbines.

Does it use a rifle or carbine buffer & spring?

I've got the VLT0R A5 setup on my gun, so it's not like I can really afford to change anymore, but I'm quite curious about the UBR. It was my second choice.

Upvote 0
Does it use a rifle or carbine buffer & spring?

I've got the VLT0R A5 setup on my gun, so it's not like I can really afford to change anymore, but I'm quite curious about the UBR. It was my second choice.
It uses a carbine buffer and spring I believe. I heard VLTOR stocks were the creme of the crop as well. Both are some of the best stocks out there!

Unfortunately I was not able to go out to the range today, so I will let you know next week how it is.

Upvote 0
"New" weapons! I hope you don't mind large pics.

1941 M1 Garand
41M1RS.jpg

Here is the receiver.
M1receiver.jpg

A Remington rolling block in 7mm Mauser.
RRB7mm.jpg

Ready for a round!
RRB7mmaction.jpg

Finally a French MAB P-15!
FrenchP15.jpg

These use rotating barrels for the delay, and was the first pistol to exceed the Browning HiPower's capacity (13) with a 15 round capacity.
FrenchP15open.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0