• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] DayZ.

Finally! Have been waiting for it for long time. Now my gaming time will be shared between Arma 3 and DayZ for 90% of the time.

I am so much looking forward to the player interaction and (hopefully) a decline of the shoot on sight mentality.

Considering the plans of rocket, we can assume that in the next 12 months, there will be content, content, content and even more content to be included. I am personally looking forward to all those diseases that are going to be implemented and, as rumors say, be specifically spread on single servers, to see how those diseases travel from server to server.

Farming, fishing, crafting, base-building, vehicles, choppers, weapons, skins etc. all confirmed for the future.

I am ready for the ride. My wife knows that she better be quiet now. :D

Upvote 0
You are lucky this time round, i believe there is a Server in your region.

If I am lucky, I am leaving this mess in Q1 2014 and return to the Fatherland to not just enjoy civilization and politeness (yeah, I mean Germany with that) again, but to also have a bigger variety on servers for my gaming needs.

Honestly, after being delayed a year, I have no earthly idea what Rocket and his team has been doing, because it really doesn't show. Lots of the same bugs and glitches, really lacking in content, etc.

I seriously doubt within the next year this game is going to be in a playable, ready state.

While I agree with you that it DOESN'T SHOW that much, the changes are under the surface. The base has been set and after approx. 1 month of fixes, I am sure, content will flood the game.

Also, if you have followed Bohemia's Arma series so far, you should know that they keep their word and add content and fix a lot of the bugs/errors (not all, but the most of it). Arma 3's Alpha release beginning of the year was okay but now the game is significantly improved. Consider the same being done for DayZ.

Also, you have been warned not to buy it if you can't handle bugs. Just sayin'

Upvote 0
this i love:

[url]http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=209213948[/URL]

also...i meet this guy 2 days ago. I asked if i could help and we went pick up 2 of his friends...this morning this happend:

Unexpectedly found my friends in DayZ - YouTube

suprised like 2 little noobs....

also:

I am a lumberjack, and I'm okay. - YouTube

I was -really- hoping that third item was when you were going to start hacking away, cackling like a maniac. Still, nice to see other players helping out.

Upvote 0
there was and is still alot of Kill On Sight..but lately i meet alot of friendly people. Some cured my sickness and fixed my broken leg even. I had 3 acogs on me but no gun so we traded fair...;)

*edith* i just got {Core}Klaus into the game on a epic rescue mission.
EB6118EC02B6564A4389DCAFF3423305CE083641

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well it will never be like the early alpha days with people more than likely helping out, grouping up, and overall being only hostile to bandits unless being a bandit themselves (though at least identifiable).

But right now it was better than my last mod experience where people would ALWAYS kill a fresh spawn. Hell, people left the cities just to camp coastlines to kill fresh spawns the moment they appeared.

If I see someone with nothing/only a melee weapon, I'll put some stuff down at a safe distance and point them in the right directions. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Upvote 0
Oh, you would be surprised!
TheTrusted Medics of the Wasteland have just started operating in DayZ SA after a long and much appreciated DayZ Mod participation.
The original leader
TACrv.png
Dr Wasteland MD
TACrv.png
was made a DayZ Hero for his medical teams work in the field.

So if you are injured or sick and need assistance take a look here and get in contact with the the team.
http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.ph...in-dayz-sa-find-your-medic-here/#entry1610175
For those that play the original Mod here is the link...
http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.ph...nce-in-the-mod-find-a-medic-here/#entry940723

Good game.​

Last edited:
Upvote 0
mosiandme.jpg

iam such a sucker for the mosin model. Could have swapted it for a m4 with****ton of ammo ages ago but i LOVE to hunt with it.

Good thing also, it runs suprisingly smooth. I could never play arma because it kicked like a mule and was basicly unplayable.

Here i get rather stable fps.

The inventoryy system is great and the health system even better. Many things are there, but not activated yet. ( purifying water, making makeshift things or fire, wildlife..fishing, cooking, cars ect ect...)

I gifted this game 3 times now...gah...

Last edited:
Upvote 0