• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Call of Duty: Black Ops II

"We the Vets of the FPS genre, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure gaming Tranquility, provide for the common haxless server, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Memorandum for the Makers of FPS games."

Upvote 0
There are other FPS games besides CoD and BF, you know...

Yes but to quote the lead designer of Timesplitters "All people are really interested in nowdays is CoD" (He was asked why TS4 isn't in development).

And it's true, I don't think I've seen a single AAA developer try to mimic the gameplay and success of CoD sometimes with its franchise, sometimes with horrible results

Upvote 0
Black Ops was the one COD that has stopped me buying anymore. Even though the series was on a downward spiral since COD2 it wasn't until Blops that the fun ran out.

Not sure what it was, it should have been at least enjoyable like other CODs. Maybe it was over saturation, lack of any decent maps or dull gameplay. It was just a painfully boring game. I had more fun with MW2 and that was pretty terrible.

Upvote 0