• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Call of Duty: Black Ops II

War-Horse-Starring-Sarah-Jessica-Parker.jpg

Upvote 0
lol i might get this 4 horses if they portrey horses reeahlisticaly and give them compiter becuase computer can show horses true inteligince and freedom that makes horses better then machine. if they are just scripterd than i will be very angry and not buy game becuase they did not make horse right becuase horses not scripted.

Upvote 0
Its CoD, what difference will it make? It will still play like CoD 2. :p

Though to the series credit, the games always work flawlessly. Which is something that can not be said for many other games.
MW3 had some very notable desync bugs in the coop survival mode; introducing artificial lag in the P2P lobby mode to make it 'fair' to people playing from Singapore on ****ty hardware is not my idea of 'flawless'.

Upvote 0
Its CoD, what difference will it make? It will still play like CoD 2. :p

Though to the series credit, the games always work flawlessly. Which is something that can not be said for many other games.

thats because they are console garbage. Oh and black ops actually had lots of performance issues (still does), not even gonna mention P2P lobby

Upvote 0
So they chose a futuristic setting for the game but still chose boring old guns that shoot bullets? At least try something different like lasers or plasma weapons, that one sentry gun that uses sound i guess seems intersting.

It's not like I will buy it anyway, from what I've seen MW3 is still full price after bein on sale since november 2011.

Upvote 0
The worst thing is that EA is following the same path with BF. Next year we'll have BF4, that will probably be BF3 with new weapons and vehicles and probably even more similar to COD. It's a shame, because I kinda like BF3.

The difference here is that they will alternate between MoH and BF. Though, 2 year cycles for each studio is the same result.

If BF4 shipped with 16-20 maps, more weapons and vehicles than BF3 did for $50 I would not mind. But it will be a few maps with DLC a month after release. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
The difference here is that they will alternate between MoH and BF. Though, 2 year cycles for each studio is the same result.

If BF4 shipped with 16-20 maps, more weapons and vehicles than BF3 did for $50 I would not mind. But it will be a few maps with DLC a month after release. :rolleyes:

Heh, MoH is a sad excuse for a CoD clone, it wants to be it in every single way possible. And I'm sad to say the same now applies for BF franchise, it is a sad time for FPS vets.

BF4 will probably ship with 6 operation metros and maybe a desert map or two (cause so much effort needs to go into nothingness). With recycled weapon packs shared between all their games since bad company, and will have platinum DLC packs on day 1 for only 25USD.

EA and Activision are the main reasons why I never see any old FPS vets still playing anymore, we've all but given up on the FPS franchise :(

Upvote 0