• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Iron Front: Liberation 1944

there's actually plenty of in-game footage available, and some has already been posted in this thread.

I think he means footage that would show something actually new instead of random gameplay footage that's 500% familiar already since original OFP:CWC. It definitely may be good for people who are less familiar of the series, but considering the nature of let's play footage I would presume 2-3 vids focusing more on basics should be more than enough.

I'd honestly like to be interested about IF44 but to this point there's been very little exhibitions of something new and completely overhauled (like the supposed armour system, once again) instead of small improvements here and there, and waiting for 10 to 20 other videos before finally they come in play are extremely meh-inducing.

Upvote 0
Been discussed a thousand times already, its ArmA II with a WWII skin made by a decent mod team with a few new features and isn't going to cost a fortune (I can pre-order for 10 UK pounds) AM I the only one that doesn't have a problem with this? These forums have become so cynical in the past few years.
I'd say the last 2 years. Care to guess why? :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I'd say the last 2 years. Care to guess why? :rolleyes:

I read something about a game called Heros of Stalingrad. :p

Those who are big ArmA fans will probably get their enjoyment out of it. At this point I am not interested in paying for more content for ArmA as I would rather have improvements on the game itself. I've been playing around in the editor again these past few days and it amazes me how many functions don't have a GUI and instead rely on the script line.

Simply trying to make a mission end when you killed unit X and Y requires a script. You would think they could easily make that into an intuitive GUI.

Sorry for repeating myself the 19th time.

Upvote 0
Been discussed a thousand times already, its ArmA II with a WWII skin made by a decent mod team with a few new features and isn't going to cost a fortune (I can pre-order for 10 UK pounds) AM I the only one that doesn't have a problem with this? These forums have become so cynical in the past few years.

Well, they call old wargame enthusiasts "grognards," right? As in "those who grumble"?

Upvote 0